
Today at work, I was sitting in Scott's big office chair spinning around. I said, "What does this remind you of?" He started laughing.
When Jessica was 16, she went to work at Christmas-time to help out since it is so busy. There was a stool like in a doctors office that could spin around. She layed across it on her stomach and started spinning. Everyone else was helping customers and both phone lines were ringing. Scott snapped at her "Jessica, could you stop spinning and answer the phone" "OH, I'm so dizzy, I don't think I can talk."
Then a little while later (everyone was busy again) another customer walked in and Scott said, "Jess, help this lady." She looked up, saw the lady and exclaimed "Mercy!" and then ducked behind the counter until the lady left. Needless to say, that was her last day at Kelly Jewelers.
She thought she was there to wrap presents and clean glass. Heaven forbid she should have to talk to customers and actually help someone. We have all had great laughs over this along with Jess. "Mercy!"
1 comment:
I don't remember it quite like that...:)
Post a Comment