Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Quilt is Finally Done!




I have been sick this week, so Scott had me stay home from work. I spent most of my time quilting and blowing my nose. I used a box of tissues each day. GAG. At least I had the time to finish the quilt and get it out of the family room.
Jessica spent tons of time on it with me. I bet she put in about 20 hours this week to help me get it done. There is a close up of the back of the quilt. It is mint green.
I always love looking at the back to see all of the thousands of stitches. It is fun to see the quilted pattern and the raised parts.
It is now folded up and in my quilt cupboard. I will pull it out when Spring is a little further along. It just didn't seem right to put out a pastel flower quilt with snow on the ground. Maybe that is the time to put it out.


2 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

I really need to take lessons from you!!! It looks beautiful!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous!!