Hey everyone, I had a lot of fun doing this Nativity set. I saw one at a freinds house last year and bought the patterns. I ended up making 6 complete sets and a Mary and baby, Joseph and donkey. As an after thought I decided that I needed some trees. Being that I have been living in St. George for 3 months getting the store up and running, I have had a lot of life size models to look at. I made the pattern up one Sat. and have had fun putting them together. I always save my patterns, so I can do them for those of you who want to add them to your set.
This picture only shows 3 trees, but I actually did 5. I finished the other 2 at work today. One is 2 inches taller than the tallest in the picture. The new one is 23 inches tall. The other is a mini tree just 12 inches tall. (The tall wise guy is 16 inches tall.)
Someone asked if I was taking orders for next year. Not as yet, but we did figure cost and time. They would have to go for at least $350, so most likely not.
2 comments:
So cute mom! Love the tree and the wise guys. I'm lucky I'm a daughter of such a talented mom so I can reap the benefits!!
Great job as always
These are so cute! I especially love the camels...they are awesome. I also love the trees, that was a good touch. Adalei would LOVE this. If I get good someday I would love to attempt to do this:)
Post a Comment